Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Miscellaneous Wedding Pictures

Here are a few pictures from the wedding that I pieced together from various pictures taken by my friends and family. Once I get the good shots from the photographer, I'll make an album and post the link online. But for now, I hope you enjoy this little preview!


Official event list at the Nittany Lion Inn!

Both my wedding dates embroidered in my dress. Got the idea from my friend Meredith for my something blue. The new date is in teal, though :)

Ready to get married!

View of the back of my dress.

Goodies for my maid of honor, bridesmaids, flower girls, ring bearer and bible carrier.

I had the most beautiful bridal party that day! Not to be judgmental, but some of the other brides had very questionable taste when it came to bridesmaid attire.  

Mr. & Mrs. Jordan Breon (SOUNDS SO WEIRD!)

Our adorable mini entourage. They all did so well and were so well behaved!

With Daddy and Mommy.

Gap 279 reunion - Meredith, me, Nikki, Dean, and Tisha!

Father/Daughter dance.

My hubby and the girls!

1 comment:

  1. Yah! Love your dress...the lace is so pretty and your hair looked amazing! Loved the purple!! So fun and so excited for you!! You looked so happy!, :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.